Registry Mechanic is more than registry fixing software, it is a system utility suite which safely cleans, repairs and optimizes the Windows registry with a few simple mouse clicks. Registry Mechanic is a product of PC Tools. The software provides solutions to user like: cleaning the registry to fix Windows errors and crashes, optimizing their PC for better performance.
Registry Mechanic is available for Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7. Trial version is available to download at this registry cleaner software website.
Registry Mechanic Allows User to:
- Safely scan, clean and repair the invalid entries in their Windows Registry to minimize Windows crashes and error messages.
- Improve performance and stability by removing orphaned references in their Windows Registry.
- Optimize system performance by analyzing, rebuilding and compacting the registry to remove gaps, corrupt keys and optimize free space.
- Observe changes to their Windows Registry and alert them when a specified number of changes have been made to key areas of the Registry.
- Automatically back up Windows Registry with each repair, allowing changes to be restored at a later time.
- Create informative, user-friendly logs detailing errors found and repaired and memory resources available on user’s PC.
- Optimize their System with a one-click application of a set of tweaks and patches directly into the Windows registry that are designed to improve system performance.
- Tune-up their services to improve their PC performance and provide better start-up times by changing the preference of non-essential Windows Services to improve efficiency of system resource usage.
- Schedule scans to occur on start-up, with automatic repair and back up.
- Scan for invalid and incorrect program shortcuts in specified areas of their hard drive.
- Crate ignore lists to prevent specific items from being detected and repaired.
- Automatically install product upgrades to ensure continual access to the powerful optimization tools.
And much more.